INNOVATION: YOUR SKILL EQUALS YOUR FREEDOM
While in LAUTECH as an undergraduate I was constantly faced with the question-“what’s next after school?” Yes I am doing well in my academics but I sure know it is not enough in a country like Nigeria. So I tried writing a handful of Professional certifications including ICAN (Professional examination for Accountants in Nigeria-Practice now on PASS.NG) despite being a Computer Science major.
In the middle of my quest for additional qualifications, I was appointed as the Publicity Secretary of my Campus Fellowship (MFMCF LAUTECH) and I was suddenly in charge of publicity and publications for a fellowship of almost 500 students. This ‘divine’ responsibility forced me to pick up Corel draw- a vector graphic software that is popular for designs destined for print in this side of the world.
The Next challenge was how do I know how to use this software? I inquired from my Departmental colleagues and I was told of a couple of folks who were the best designers around at the time. I was finally able to get one to teach me for a few weeks and I never looked back. I went on to learn a lot more graphic design software and principles, design and print some of the best materials on LAUTECH Campus, building a successful business while at it and transiting into UI/UX and Frontend development eventually.
That graphic design skill I had, my design thinking ability and my entrepreneurship abilities ensured that I was a good Co-founder fit for budding startup formerly called Mobile JAMB-CBT (now PASS.NG) as described by my CEO for life-the late Samson Abioye. That skill has taken me to places and I have met people that I only see on TV or daydream about. That skill has made me contribute to building awesome solutions like PASS.NG which has been solving the problem of examination failure for over 300,000 Africans in the past 3 years! That skill has given me the freedom to see solutions when others are seeing problems.
That skill is what you need to get!
It’s never too early or too late to get that skill and it is not limited to graphic design, UI/UX design or Front-end development. It’s more! And it gets even more interesting when you train at Techhaven Africa.
If you are tired of your lack of freedom to innovate or want to build the next big solution that will impact millions of lives, you can simply signup to undergo any of the training courses that we have available at Techhaven Africa.
Techhaven Africa is an Initiative of PASS.NG, where we are looking to build 100 Tech talents every 3 months for a start. We will get them job ready and partner with Internship offering companies to get them real-world work experience.
· The training will be available for both weekdays and weekend classes- to accommodate the working class or people coming from outside of Lagos.
· Each course will be having a maximum of 8 students per class in a serene and air-conditioned environment.
· We have already discounted the fees but we also have a 20% super-discount on Candidates that pays the full fees latest by December 31st.
· Candidates can pay in two installments.
· Our Instructors are highly experienced professionals who are doing tech full-time and have years of experience sharing their knowledge.
· You will constantly be in the midst of Tech professionals who can mentor you even after the training as long ended.
· You can gift the training classes for your child, cousin, friend or even your fre-nemy..lol
Courses Available includes:
Other Courses includes:
- Digital Marketing
- Design thinking and implementation (Graphic design & UI/UX)
- Wordpress (from beginner to Professional)
Only apply if you are serious about picking up a life-changing Tech skill.
Signup here. Classes resume January 15th 2018. Call 0701–2222–333 for any enquiry.
A Professional journey of a thousand miles begins with a signup. Lets change Africa’s story together.